Sonntag, 20. Juli 2008

Y My dear Fritz! He did field work together with me and was always by my side!
Vil aldri glemme deg!!! He was born 9. January 1996 in Gokels in Germany, has travelled much in his life; his favourite was to be in Norway! On 4. June 2007 he decided to go over the Rainbowbridge in my arms by his own will, exactly at noon he just let go! We are all unconsoleable...

Y Dear Olly! We spent almost 20 years together. In your last 2 years you even started to travell and - surprisingly enjoyed it! After so many years you grew old and sick and I finally released you with my own hands on 23. March 2007! It took you only 1 minute to walk over the Rainbowbridge... I miss you much...
Y Little Hexe arrived with us on 3. August 2005! She is an original Norwegian Forestcat without pedigree, born in Skien in Telemarken in Norway. Always friendly, coaxy and looking pretty, she gives so much joy and is such a lovely sight to see....
Y Leif Gizmo was born 27. May 2007 in Rendsburg in Germany. His young mum was a streetdog in Turkey, not an easy life for a dog downthere and it was about to end real soon. Dogs often get poisoned, beaten, run over, gasified there! This was also the destiny of his ancestors, but his mum and uncle were rescued and flowen to Germany; his mum already pregnant although herself still a puppy... he is my sensitive giant, playful, happy and represents the type of dog known in the area his ancestors come from!

Please have a look at my other blog www.bea-nype.blogspot.com! Some nice offers will appear there! Enjoy!!!


Keine Kommentare: